Thursday, November 18, 2010

Results of Interview 2

Results

Review of Best Interview
            I decided that the best interview two was Mohammed  Alhajri. When I begun reading his second interview, I found it to be interesting. The reason I gave him a perfect score on the personal consideration was because when he was discussing with his second interviewee about when they both had time to meet they decided on a time but when something came up with her schedule they needed to change the time that they met and he was more than willing to change it so that he could meet with her when it was more convenient for her. I found that to be a very personal touch because it seemed very heartfelt.       
            When it came time to explain how the interview went between them, Mohammed stated that his interviewee gave him a great amount of information that was very useful for him. Having an interview like that is very helpful and I was pleased to find out that his second interview went well for him.
            One thing I found very intriguing about reading Mohammed’s interview with his interviewee was the certain questions he asked and how he came about them. This was interesting to me because I interviewed him and I knew stuff about him and his country. Some of the questions he asked came from his perspective of his country and it gave a good feeling that I knew what he was talking about and why he asked the questions he did. An example of how he asked “So, do you live in the same house as your family” and he found out that for the country that his interviewee came from that it was the same, that family lives together for a long time, even when they are married.
            Overall, I believe Mohammed did a great job on his second interview and there were several interesting things that I read about and I was pleased to see and read that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment