Thursday, November 18, 2010

3rd Interview Results

Results

Review of Best Interview
            For the third interview the winner was Khalid Alotaibi. To start off I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE his background.  Every single time I go to his page I just love it more and more. I love to look at the background and it gives a warm feeling to the page and I love reading anything on his blog because the background is fabulous.
            I find Khalid’s blog to be a very neat and organized. Whenever I go to his blog it is simple to find everything that you are looking for. The font and white background for the writing was a good idea because it is clear to read and there are no distractions. Also the font size was perfect, it wasn’t too small and wasn’t too big, just right.  What I also found very interesting was the way his interview was organized. It was easy and clear to read the questions he was asking his interviewee and wasn’t a struggle to read the response.
            In his preparations for the interview there seemed to be a little bit of difficultly trying to find a time that worked for both of them. Khalid was seemed to be very patient and flexible to find a time that would work for both of them. One thing I found very admirable was that Khalid went out of his way for the interview. He went to Saint Thomas to conduct the interview. Many other students including myself, we all found people on campus and conducted our interview on campus also.  This was a very personal touch and showed me that he cares about the project and for the interviewee.
            During the Interview Khalid asked very interesting questions to the interviewee. The questions weren’t pushy at all they were all very intriguing and great questions to ask an international student. 
            In the end, I believe Khalid conducted a great third interview. The way he went out of his way to conduct an interview was extraordinary, the questions he asked were interesting, his blog has a fantastic appearance, and everything worked together great, that is why I choose Khalid to win the third interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment